Access important information in our student and family handbook.
The Westminster Student & Family Handbook is a helpful guide to how our school operates, from big-picture expectations like academic honesty and an enforced code of conduct to daily policies like grading, attendance, and uniforms.
Below is an overview of the topics the handbook covers. If the handbook doesn’t answer your question, get in touch with a member of our leadership team and we’ll be sure to help guide you.
- Admission / Re-Enrollment
- Academics (Grading Policy, Promotion to High School, Academic Honesty)
- Uniforms and Personal Appearance
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Attendance Policy
- Technology Usage
- Code of Conduct and Discipline
- Cell Phones, Lockers, Lunch Periods, Athletic Eligibility, and more